Lincoln High School operates on a 7-day, drop-2 rotating schedule. Classes are 62 minutes each, plus an 18-minute Advisory period. Lunch is held during the next-to-last period each day.
The School Year
- School Events Calendar
- Daily Schedules Calendar
- LHS Athletics Calendar (All Sport Games)
- AP Exam Schedule 2017 2018
- Club/Team Meetings calendar (TBD)
- Import events or schedules into your phone or computer calendar
- Bell Schedule and 7-Day Rotation
- Lunch schedule
- LHS Schedule Maker – Sign into your GMAIL account first, then open this Document! Click “File” then “Make A Copy” to save to your own Google Drive! Follow instructions and now you can print out Semester 1 and 2! Make sure when you click “PRINT” that you select the option “All Sheets” – you will then have Semester 1, Semester 2, and both combined giving you 3 sheets in total that print out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I know which “Day” is next?
A: The Days go in order according to the school calendar. This Schedule Calendar is posted online, to help you plan when each Day falls in the month.
- Q: What if there is a snow day or school cancellation?
A: In the event of school cancellation due to snow or other unforeseen circumstance, that day’s schedule will be skipped. For example, if Tuesday is a “Day 4” and there is a snow day on Wednesday, then Thursday will be a “Day 6” as planned. For one hour delays, please find time adjustments at the bottom of the Bell Schedule page.
- Q: When do I eat lunch?
A: The lunch period runs from 11:14 to 12:40 and is broken up into three lunches. Find your classroom room on the Lunch Schedule to determine which lunch you will eat on a given day.
Report Card Calendar
Secondary Reporting Pupil Progress 2017-18
All Students will receive a progress report. Parents/Guardians will be informed by their child’s teacher if a concern or problem arises outside of the designated reporting period
|Grading Period||Dates For Progress Reports|
|First Quarter||October 4, 2017|
|Second Quarter||December 13, 2017|
|Third Quarter||February 28, 2018|
|Fourth Quarter||May 2, 2018|
Lincoln High School Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on November 16, 2017